Making sure your roof is safe and waterproof is important to us. If you have any concerns about your roof please give us a call and we will inspect your roof for free. While there are a few things you can check for yourself we know how important your home is, and having an expert take a look can only further put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions or would like to get a free estimate please contact us here or give us a call.
In our inspections, you can count on us to check for:
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Cracks in chimney or missing caps
- Gutters that aren’t securely attached
- Missing, broken, or torn shingles
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Wood rot or sagging areas
- Worn away shingle granules
Once an inspection has been completed by High Tide Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. you can rest assured that your roof’s structural integrity is safe, solid, and sound.